Registration for the 2015 convention will open in March.
- Create a Convention Account
- View a past Convention Registration
- Make changes to your account information
To Register for the 2015 Convention
- An account (username and password) must be established to register online.
- Establishing an account will allow the account holder to leave the registration process before payment is made, and return at a later time to complete registration, if necessary.
- Only one account holder is needed per individual or family registration.
- The account holder does not necessarily have to register for the convention, but is responsible for payment.
- One adult must register for the convention in order to register children for Kids’ Camp.
- You may log out at anytime and the system will save your current selections. You may log back in at a later time to make changes and complete your registration with payment.
- Online registration requires payment by credit card.
- If you wish to use another form of payment please complete registration on-line up to the point you must enter a credit card. At which time please log out and contact the NDSC office for further instruction.
- After making payment your registration will be complete and you will NOT be able to make any changes yourself.
- After completing registration, you may view your paid registration selections at anytime.